Who we are:
Global PayEX is a Fintech company that helps Corporate Customers manage their Account Receivables and Accounts Payable processes. Our cloud based Electronic Invoice Presentment and Payment (EIPP), and reconciliation/ working capital optimization platform is live with more than 50 marquee customers, with a robust prospect pipeline – several of under POC. Our product suite also seamlessly supports Channel Financing, OEM and Modern trade Recons and Account Payable with Integrated dynamic discounting/reverse factoring. We are the market leaders in this space.
Global PayEX closely partners with several global banks and most of the large Indian private sector banks. JP Morgan, one of the world’s largest banks, is a strategic investor in Global PayEX. We are now expanding our operations globally.
Looking for an experienced B2B Marketing to support and manage a broad range of marketing activities from events to social media, content creation to PR communications, and more! This position requires a customer-centric, proactive, versatile and digitally confident marketer, able to manage different tasks with conflicting priorities while being comfortable with the responsibility to deliver and report back.
The role entails understanding the product and business nuances, benchmarking against the market, competition analysis, providing guidance and solutions to CRMs, responding to RFP’s, meeting existing/prospective customers along with the customer relationship and business development teams, presenting/demonstrating PayEX products in very large deals, writing requirement documents, provide product enhancement inputs based on market / customer needs understanding, and to help drive the product P&L. Initially the role is an individual contributor role working with the larger PayEX teams – but could evolve into managing a team.
Global Payex has its offices in the US and India. It is fast expanding into other geographies as well and the position would provide future opportunities to lead product management in one of the geographies.
• Supporting and inputting into the overall marketing strategy.
• Helping to shape the creation and updates of marketing collateral to accelerate brand recognition, growth and development within the businesses, including but not limited to brochures, case studies, presentations, product data sheets and webinars
• Supporting the management of the events and webinars strategy, inclusive of research, organisation and execution, as well as working closely with other stakeholders to ensure KPIs are achieved.
• Supporting the website’s maintenance and growth, ensuring content and messaging are up to date and aligned with strategic marketing priorities.
• Coordinating with SEO Agency and contributing to the management of Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads and Google Analytics
• Creating, designing, and sending email marketing campaigns on HubSpot for Lead Generation and Lead Nurturing.
• Generating competent leads for the sales team through well-research PPC campaigns via Google Ads and LinkedIn Ads.
• Helping to revamp our sales environment, then taking ownership of triaging inbound leads and communicating effectively with the Sales Team to ensure they are followed up.
• Supporting HubSpot account holders with updates and maintenance to ensure all records and information is kept up to date, always striving to continuously improve our systems and processes.
• Mentoring more junior members of the team as it grows to teach them the world of Marketing, including systems, research projects, social media, lead generation support etc.
• Using marketing tools to build reports and dashboards for tracking and sales team insight, enablement and support.
• Taking ownership of planning, inclusive of vendor management, and creating PayEX’s merchandise for internal employees, events and guests.
• Keeping pace with industry trends, digital marketing, and social media
• 5-6 years+ of B2B marketing experience. Fintech Experience preferred
• Experience working across multi-channel campaigns
• Experience using SEO monitoring tools
• Experience using LinkedIn and social media scheduling tools
• Experience working on events and webinars programs
• 3+ Years of HubSpot experience is desirable but not essential
• 3+ Years’ experience working with a B2B SaaS company, ideally Fintech
• 3+ Years’ experience working with an international B2B company or B2B Ad Agency
World-class interpersonal and communication skills and great command of the English Language
• Self-motivated, team-oriented, passionate, collaborative and reliable with a strong work ethic
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Excellent IT skills (including Word, PowerPoint and Excel) as well as experience working with marketing software such as Ads, social media, SEMrush, etc
• Ability to take on additional responsibilities if the role so happens to need it
What is it like to work at PayEX?
PayEX looks to free up working capital for clients, partners and vendors. By doing this we create efficiencies, cost savings and improvements in transaction times for all entities involved. PayEX at its heart is driven by innovation and the utilisation of technology to enhance experiences. To achieve this, we hire people with broad skill sets, who are ready to take on some of the most challenging problems in the industry. PayEX is in its early stages of development, and we believe the best is yet to come. We support each other in an open environment where all ideas will be heard. Be creative, be curious, and believe in knowledge-sharing. As a company we have an environment of respect and transparency and we empower people to make decisions. We are committed to pushing the boundaries to improve the business in the short and long term.