Our case studies
We have implemented Freepay at 30+ national and multi-national organisations to improve their cash-flow-efficiencies.
Client success story
We used to do collection through cheques and NEFT/ RTGS via Virtual accounts. The following are the challenges:
- Collection of the cheques by the sales team and finance has to give the same to the bank collection agency and should keep a track of the deposit of the on the due date.
- Manual adjustment of the invoices of the dealers against the payment done by them.
- Dealer has to connect with the sales team/ finance team to know the due invoices
- Manual Reconciliation of the collection.
While we are in the process of evaluation of the digital collection tool, met Freepay representative along with the ICICI bank, had a discussion and they assured that we have a solution to address your above collection challenges.
We started our journey with the Freepay with the pilot of few dealers to have feedback on the dealer’s experience and functionalities of the Freepay. After a couple of months, we got positive feedback from the dealers as well as from the Crompton team. Now we are having almost 500+ dealers on the Freepay.
During the journey of 2 years, we found that Freepay is very good collection tool and the following are the key strengths:
- Knowledgeable implementation team, so development is quick.
- Software is customizable to the requirements of the corporate.
- App is very user friendly and dealers are able to see outstanding as well as all credit notes and can make the payments at a click.
- Quick query resolution by the Freepay team.
During the current lockdown situation dealers used this app at most for doing the payments.
– Team Crompton